Dealing with infidelity is at best a difficult, emotional experience. At Optima Global Investigation, we understand the sensitivity that surrounds these situations and we are dedicated to helping our clients find the solutions they need as quickly as possible in most confidential manner. You invest a lot of your time and energy in your relationship and you have a right to test the strength of that bond. No one deserves to be hurt.
Spotting the Signs of Domestic Infidelity – A “yes” answer to any of the questions below could raise a red flag.
- Is there a sudden increase in your spouse’s time away from home?
- Is there a decreased or increased sexual interest with you?
- Is he/she often “unavailable” while at work?
- Does he/she attend new functions outside of work without you?
- Are your cell phone calls to him/her not returned immediately?
- Does your spouse leave the house or go to other rooms to talk on the telephone?
- Does he/she use the computer alone and secretly?
- Does he/she ask about your schedule more often than usual?
- Is the mileage on his/her vehicle higher than a trip should be?
- Do his/her clothes smell of perfume or cologne you are not familiar with?
- Have you noticed unexplained purchases on bank statements, credit cards etc.?
- Have cell phone bills stopped coming to your residence?
- Have you found unexplained receipts in a wallet or purse?
- Has your spouse had suspicious phone voice-mail messages or one-ringers?
- Has your spouse had suspicious cell phone numbers stored or dialed?
- Has your spouse suddenly started deleting e-mail messages or changing email accounts and passwords?
- Your cheating husband or wife stops confiding in you and seeking direction from you.
- Sets up a new e-mail account and doesn’t tell you about it.
- Sets up a separate cell account that is billed to the office.
- Begins to delete all inbound phone calls except the caller ID.
- Becomes accusatory, asking if you are being true to him, usually out of guilt.
- The cheater stops wearing her wedding ring.
- He or she fairly swiftly stops having sex with you.
- Supposedly works a lot of overtime.
- Took vacation day – but supposedly worked on those days.
- Spouse’s co-workers are uncomfortable in your presence.
- Has a sudden preoccupation over and above his or her appearance.
- Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer, especially after you have gone to bed.
- Your spouse is away, either nights or on trips, more than previously.
- You get calls where the caller hangs up when he or she hears your voice.
- He or she loses attention in the activities in the home.
- Uses a low convey or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.
- The tip-off signs of a cheating spouse? Having that very thought in the first place.
Once we have completed our Investigation, a detailed report including an edited DVD, photographs, video if required and sequential log of movements.